US State you belong to
Are you an existing a Vikram Solar Customer?
1. According to you which bifacial cell technology is going to rule the US market in next 2 years?
2. For large wafer size modules, which is the most demanded half cut cell module design for rooftop segment?
3. According to you, what would be the most acceptable solar panel frame thickness for bifacial G-G in the near future?
4. Optimum size of solar wafer that will rule the US market in next 3 years?
5. Within the attributes listed below, which do you feel Vikram Solar modules are better than others?
After Sales Support
Ease of Installation
Value for Money
6. Select any most important criteria that you look for when buying solar panels?
Efficiency & Power Output
Quality & design
Ease of ordering
After sales support
7. According to you what will be the demand percentages of modules packed with M10 & G12 cells for US Rooftop market in next 2 Years?
Demand is same for both M10 & G12
M10>=80% and G12<=40%
M10<=40% and G12>=60%
Only M10 products
8. According to you what would be the most preferred module type for US Residential Rooftop Segment?
All Black (Black Frame, Black Backsheet, Black Bus Ribbon, Black Sealant)
Standard White Backsheet Module with Silver/Black Frame
All Black Bifacial Module with Black Mesh Backsheet & Black Frame
Glass to Glass Bifacial Module with Silver / Black Frame
9. For Bifacial G-G modules which front and back glass thickness combination will be acceptable for US market in the coming years?
2 mm/1.6 mm
1.6 mm/1.6 mm
10. For US, which among the following is mostly in demand for extended reliability program?
Any other recognised laboratories